The power of marketing with video content has been well documented. In B2B marketing, popular uses for video marketing include:
- Customer testimonial video
- 3D product videos
- Videos demonstrating how products are made
- Animated explainer videos
- Tradeshow and live event video content
- Employee interviews and company history videos
Video is critical for B2B brands to engage their audience, educate the audience and sell more product. And its effectiveness is undisputed.
Buyers who watch product videos are 181% more likely to purchase.
And 4X as many customers would rather watch a product video than read a description.
Going into Q4, 35% of businesses are using intermediate or advanced analytics to measure video performance. Intermediate and advanced analytics include: interaction, attention span, views by embed location, drop-off times, attribution to sales pipeline, or influence on revenue (via Hubspot).
Of all the video content being published online in the last year, 56% of the videos are less than two minutes long. This is giving marketers the opportunity to create content more frequently, trading the long production cycles of outdated video styles for more social, engaging video content.
More video statistics from Hubspot include:
- 51% of marketers say video has the best ROI
- 2/3 of buyers prefer video under 60 seconds
- 53% of smartphone users feel instructional videos create a more favorable brand user experience
- Marketers who use video grow their businesses 49% faster than marketers without video
That last stat says it all. Video continues to become a central component in the marketing game-plan. And next on the horizon is live video streaming which has the potential to disrupt content marketing once again.
Storytelling through compelling video drives results--the stats prove it--and it can be as entertaining and engaging as it is informative.