The Power of Video Content in B2B Healthcare Markets
In order to attract the 87% of adults using an online search engine to find health-related information, video has to be the leading strategy behind your marketing campaign. Brain science indicates that eople respond and engage better with video content. And Google's search algorithm ranks content with video 53x higher than content with only text—ranking sites with video much higher in its search results. (TechSN.com)
Another study by DigitalSherpa found that 80% of online visitors will watch a video, while only 20% will completely read a piece of written content. If getting your audience engaged and fully immersed in your health-related information is important to you, then video should be, too. According to statistics, your audience is more likely to consume your content to its full capacity when there's video involved.
- 68% of healthcare buyers use videos to compare products.
- 63% of healthcare buyers use videos to see the product perform.
- 38% of internet users search for information about hospitals and other medical facilities.
- 63% of healthcare buyers contact a vendor directly after viewing an online video.
- 3 of 5 healthcare buyers discuss videos with others.
- 63% of healthcare buyers request a proposal after watching an online video.
- 32% of healthcare buyers complete a contact form after watching an online video.
- Health videos are the 6th most popular video category.
- 85% of doctors who watch professional video online have taken action as a result of watching the video.
- 25% of internet users watch health-related videos.
- 80% of internet users look online for health information.
Questions? Get in touch!
If you’d like learn more about MarketScale’s extensive marketing experience in B2B medical technology, visit our website. For more about our services in healthcare markets, including our work in data analytics, video, social selling, technical and creative writing--or if you'd like to see samples of our work, feel free to contact us!
For more tips on how improve your B2B marketing strategy, check out our inbound marketing playbook, below.