Top 5 Questions Marketers Have about How to Use Social Media
A report released by Social Media Examiner reveals the top 5 questions marketers have about social media. At least 86% of marketers surveyed felt they're struggling to answer all of the following questions:
- TACTICS: What social tactics are most effective? 92%—the overwhelming majority of marketers—want to know which tactics work best for engaging customers on social media. The concern likely reflect the challenges that the attend the constant changes taking place across many social network platforms.
- ENGAGEMENT: What are the best ways to engage my audience with social media? 90% of marketers want to know how to more effectively connect in meaningful ways with customers. It’s a worthwhile concern: Engaging with customers is becoming a unique competitive advantage.
- MEASUREMENT: How do I measure the return on my social media marketing? 86% of marketers say they need help more accurately measuring the ROI on their use of social media.
- AUDIENCE: How do I find my target audience with social media? 86% of marketers are looking for guidance on sifting through enormous social networks and connecting with the right people.
- TOOLS: What are the best social management tools? 86% of Marketers want to know which tools will best help simplify social media tasks.
What questions do you have about how to use social marketing in your content strategy?
If the above concerns sound familiar, we have answers—lots of them. For information on how to improve your social marketing strategy, check out our blog.
Or feel to contact us via our website at http://www.marketscale.com/contact/
Or contact me at email@example.com.