What is Driver Content?
Mobile and Social consumption of content is making short, powerful and entertaining content the most effective format in marketing. From Infographics, to Animated GIFs, Drivers enable a high volume of engaging content for web, blog and social.
- Short animations
- 15 second video clips
- Photo-real Images
- Games, apps and calculators
Benefits of Driver Content:
- Drivers Better Align with Online Reading Styles: Studies suggest that people rarely read word-by-word on the web. Instead, they scan the page, picking out words and sentences. According to one report in Time, 55% of Internet users spend fewer than 15 seconds actively on a page.
- Drivers Answer Consumer Preferences for Snackable Content: Digital consumers are looking for more concise, “snackable” pieces of content that tell a meaningful story in less time than long-form content.
- Drivers Require Less Time to Produce, allowing producers to maintain a steady stream of content directed back to their site, and consistency increases engagement.
- Drivers Maintain Brand Awareness: Because it is easier and faster to produce, short-form content can circulate more regularly, keeping your brand at the forefront of target audience’s attention.
- Drivers Provide an Accessible Preview that Drives Traffic to Longer Content
- Drivers are More Mobile Friendly: Given that more than half of online readers access content on their mobile devices, short-form content provides a more accessible, mobile friendly format, that can often be fully viewed with minimal scrolling.
- Drivers are More Effective for Communicating a Fun, Entertaining Branding Voice: There is a reason why jokes tend to be minimal in length: Brevity telegraphs a lighter tone better suited to communicating the fun, more personable side of a brand. Compared to long-form content, drivers tend to be less intimidating to casual readers.
Or feel to contact us via our website at http://www.marketscale.com/contact/
Or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.